DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/05/2010)
DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/05/2010) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/05/2010) from your systemFengtao Software Inc.
. Further information on Fengtao Software Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.dvdfab.com/
to get more details about DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/05/2010) on Fengtao Software Inc.'s website. DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/05/2010) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 7 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/05/2010) is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. DVDFab.exe is the DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/05/2010)'s primary executable file and it occupies about 4.94 MB (5177368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/05/2010). They occupy about 13.47 MB (14123503
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDFab.exe (4.94 MB)
- FabCore.exe (479.02 KB)
- FabReport.exe (479.02 KB)
- FileMover.exe (3.60 MB)
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.97 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2BluRay.exe (191.98 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile.exe (193.98 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2DVD.exe (191.48 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2Mobile.exe (191.98 KB)
- DVDFabFile2Mobile.exe (191.98 KB)
- DVDFabFileMover.exe (192.48 KB)
This page is about DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/05/2010) version 7.0.6.018052010
DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/05/2010) is an application marketed by the software company Fengtao Software Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/05/2010) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/05/2010) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/05/2010) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/05/2010)". The DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/05/2010) program will be found automatically. When you click DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/05/2010) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/05/2010), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/05/2010):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvdfab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/05/2010).
8. After removing DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/05/2010), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/05/2010) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/05/2010) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/05/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/05/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/05/2010) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-05 02:23:29.720