This page is about DVDCopy 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DVDCopy 188.8.131.52 from your PCCopyright (C) 2003-2012 BlazeVideo,Inc.
. You can find out more on Copyright (C) 2003-2012 BlazeVideo,Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on DVDCopy 184.108.40.206 at http://www.blazevideo.com
. Usually the DVDCopy 220.127.116.11 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDCopy5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DVDCopy 18.104.22.168 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDCopy5\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named MainApp.EXE and occupies 464.00 KB (475136 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with DVDCopy 22.214.171.124. They take about 33.70 MB (35340528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BurnerDetector.exe (48.00 KB)
- dvdplayer.exe (16.28 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (1.77 MB)
- InnoAssist.exe (56.00 KB)
- MainApp.EXE (464.00 KB)
- MAKECAB.exe (150.50 KB)
- mencoder.exe (11.58 MB)
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- SndErr.exe (96.00 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (347.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (779.12 KB)
The current web page applies to DVDCopy 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
DVDCopy 184.108.40.206 is a program by the software company Copyright (C) 2003-2012 BlazeVideo,Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase DVDCopy 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DVDCopy 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVDCopy 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVDCopy 126.96.36.199". The DVDCopy 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DVDCopy 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DVDCopy 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDCopy 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.blazevideo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDCopy5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVDCopy 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling DVDCopy 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVDCopy 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVDCopy 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DVDCopy 220.127.116.11 by Copyright (C) 2003-2012 BlazeVideo,Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVDCopy 18.104.22.168 by Copyright (C) 2003-2012 BlazeVideo,Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVDCopy 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130