You can find below detailed information on how to remove DVD2one 1.5.2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall DVD2one 1.5.2 from your computerEximius B.V.
. Additional info about Eximius B.V. can be read here
. Detailed information about DVD2one 1.5.2 can be found at http://www.dvd2one.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD2one directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DVD2one 1.5.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD2one\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. dvd2one152.exe is the DVD2one 1.5.2's primary executable file and it takes around 230.00 KB (235520 bytes) on disk.
DVD2one 1.5.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 277.23 KB (283885
bytes) on disk:
- dvd2one152.exe (230.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.23 KB)
This info is about DVD2one 1.5.2 version 1.5.2
DVD2one 1.5.2 is an application offered by the software company Eximius B.V.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase DVD2one 1.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DVD2one 1.5.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DVD2one 1.5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD2one 1.5.2". The DVD2one 1.5.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select DVD2one 1.5.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVD2one 1.5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD2one 1.5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvd2one.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD2one\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVD2one 1.5.2.
8. After removing DVD2one 1.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVD2one 1.5.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD2one 1.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD2one 1.5.2 by Eximius B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD2one 1.5.2 by Eximius B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD2one 1.5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 17:38:41.193