DVD-lab PRO 2.0
DVD-lab PRO 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DVD-lab PRO 2.0 from your computerMediachance
. Take a look here
for more info on Mediachance. Click on http://www.mediachance.com
to get more details about DVD-lab PRO 2.0 on Mediachance's website. DVD-lab PRO 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove DVD-lab PRO 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called DVDlabPRO.exe and its approximative size is 4.77 MB (4997120 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DVD-lab PRO 2.0. They occupy an average of 5.82 MB (6100746
bytes) on disk.
- DVDlabPRO.exe (4.77 MB)
- Record.exe (420.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This web page is about DVD-lab PRO 2.0 version 2.0
DVD-lab PRO 2.0 is an application offered by Mediachance. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove DVD-lab PRO 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DVD-lab PRO 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DVD-lab PRO 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD-lab PRO 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the DVD-lab PRO 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click DVD-lab PRO 2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DVD-lab PRO 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-lab PRO 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mediachance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVD-lab PRO 2.0.
8. After removing DVD-lab PRO 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DVD-lab PRO 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD-lab PRO 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DVD-lab PRO 2.0 by Mediachance from your computer, we are not saying that DVD-lab PRO 2.0 by Mediachance is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVD-lab PRO 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:23:59.110