DVD X Player 4.1 Professional
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional from your PCXTreme, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on XTreme, Inc.. Further information about DVD X Player 4.1 Professional can be found at http://www.dvd-x-player.com/
. DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\DVD X Studios\DVD X Player 4.1 Professional folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove DVD X Player 4.1 Professional by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DVD X Studios\DVD X Player 4.1 Professional\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DVDXPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 782.00 KB (800768 bytes) on disk.
DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is composed of the following executables which take 1.59 MB (1663919
bytes) on disk:
- CallFileAssoc.exe (84.00 KB)
- dvdrgn.exe (56.00 KB)
- DVDXPlayer.exe (782.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.92 KB)
The current page applies to DVD X Player 4.1 Professional version 4.1
DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is a program by XTreme, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DVD X Player 4.1 Professional from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DVD X Player 4.1 Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVD X Player 4.1 Professional". The DVD X Player 4.1 Professional program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DVD X Player 4.1 Professional in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD X Player 4.1 Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD X Player 4.1 Professional:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvd-x-player.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVD X Studios\DVD X Player 4.1 Professional\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DVD X Player 4.1 Professional.
8. After uninstalling DVD X Player 4.1 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD X Player 4.1 Professional which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVD X Player 4.1 Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DVD X Player 4.1 Professional by XTreme, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD X Player 4.1 Professional by XTreme, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVD X Player 4.1 Professional in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 14:56:59.837