DVD X Player 4.1 Professional
This page is about DVD X Player 4.1 Professional for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional from your computerZz TeaM 2009
. More information on Zz TeaM 2009 can be found here
. DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD X Studios\DVD X Player 4.1 Professional directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD X Studios\DVD X Player 4.1 Professional\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DVD X Player 4.1 Professional. DVDXPlayer.exe is the DVD X Player 4.1 Professional's primary executable file and it occupies about 786.50 KB (805376 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DVD X Player 4.1 Professional. They occupy an average of 1.59 MB (1665417
bytes) on disk.
- CallFileAssoc.exe (84.00 KB)
- dvdrgn.exe (56.00 KB)
- DVDXPlayer.exe (786.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of DVD X Player 4.1 Professional.
DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is a program released by Zz TeaM 2009. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD X Player 4.1 Professional or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD X Player 4.1 Professional". If it is installed on your PC the DVD X Player 4.1 Professional app will be found automatically. After you click DVD X Player 4.1 Professional in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DVD X Player 4.1 Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional.
8. After uninstalling DVD X Player 4.1 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD X Player 4.1 Professional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD X Player 4.1 Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional by Zz TeaM 2009 from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD X Player 4.1 Professional by Zz TeaM 2009 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-03 20:18:40.180