DVD Shrink 126.96.36.199
You can find below details on how to uninstall DVD Shrink 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DVD Shrink 184.108.40.206 from your systemLonerD
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on LonerD. The complete uninstall command line for DVD Shrink 220.127.116.11 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS.0\INF\DVDShrink.inf,Uninstall. The application's main executable file is named DVDShrink.exe and its approximative size is 584.07 KB (598086 bytes).
The executables below are part of DVD Shrink 18.104.22.168. They occupy an average of 584.07 KB (598086
bytes) on disk.
- DVDShrink.exe (584.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DVD Shrink 126.96.36.199.
DVD Shrink 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company LonerD. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DVD Shrink 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD Shrink 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DVD Shrink 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD Shrink 22.214.171.124". The DVD Shrink 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. After you click DVD Shrink 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD Shrink 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVD Shrink 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing DVD Shrink 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD Shrink 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVD Shrink 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD Shrink 188.8.131.52 by LonerD from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD Shrink 184.108.40.206 by LonerD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD Shrink 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 17:24:16.140