DVD Shrink 3.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 from your PCDVD Shrink
. Additional info about DVD Shrink can be found here
. Click on http://www.dvdshrink.org
to get more information about DVD Shrink 3.2 on DVD Shrink's website. DVD Shrink 3.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for DVD Shrink 3.2 is C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 584.07 KB (598086 bytes) on disk and is named DVD Shrink 3.2.exe.
The following executables are contained in DVD Shrink 3.2. They occupy 659.51 KB (675343
bytes) on disk.
- DVD Shrink 3.2.exe (584.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This data is about DVD Shrink 3.2 version 3.2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\DVD Shrink 3.2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\DVD43 Plugin API.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Still Images\DefaultStill.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\unins001.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Version History.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Acknowledgements.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Contents.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\DVD Shrink Help.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\DVD Shrink.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Guides.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Images\aec_modes.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Images\dvdshrink.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Images\quality_settings.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Images\spacer8x8.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Images\stripes.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Introduction.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\License.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Quality.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\Web\Version History.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DVD Shrink.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DVD Shrink
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD Shrink_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Shrink\DVD Shrink 3.2.exe
DVD Shrink 3.2 is an application released by the software company DVD Shrink. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVD Shrink 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Shrink 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Shrink 3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DVD Shrink 3.2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DVD Shrink 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Shrink 3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdshrink.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DVD Shrink 3.2.
8. After removing DVD Shrink 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Shrink 3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD Shrink 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink from your computer, we are not saying that DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:39:22.907