DVD Player 220.127.116.11
This web page is about DVD Player 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DVD Player 22.214.171.124 from your systemApps
. Open here
for more information on Apps. DVD Player 126.96.36.199 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Apps\DVD Player directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove DVD Player 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apps\DVD Player\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FabPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 826.19 KB (846016 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DVD Player 184.108.40.206. They take about 2.55 MB (2669632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (45.77 KB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (1.04 MB)
- ConsoleLoggerHelper.exe (310.50 KB)
- FabPlayer.exe (826.19 KB)
- FabPlayerOption.exe (175.69 KB)
- FabPlayerReg.exe (14.69 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (169.55 KB)
This web page is about DVD Player 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
DVD Player 22.214.171.124 is a program by the software company Apps. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove DVD Player 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DVD Player 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVD Player 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Player 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the DVD Player 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DVD Player 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DVD Player 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVD Player 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling DVD Player 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Player 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Player 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD Player 22.214.171.124 by Apps from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD Player 126.96.36.199 by Apps is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD Player 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:03:30.623