DVD Player 188.8.131.52
This web page is about DVD Player 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD Player 220.127.116.11 from your computerasoftwareplus.com
. You can read more on asoftwareplus.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.asoftwareplus.com
to get more information about DVD Player 18.104.22.168 on asoftwareplus.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DVD Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). DVD Player 22.214.171.124's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DVD Player\unins000.exe". DVD Player 126.96.36.199's main file takes about 202.00 KB (206848 bytes) and its name is DVD Player.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DVD Player 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 13.45 MB (14100269
bytes) on disk.
- DVD Player.exe (202.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (12.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This web page is about DVD Player 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
DVD Player 18.104.22.168 is a program by asoftwareplus.com. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall DVD Player 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DVD Player 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DVD Player 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD Player 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the DVD Player 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. After you click DVD Player 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DVD Player 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Player 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.asoftwareplus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DVD Player\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVD Player 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling DVD Player 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD Player 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Player 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVD Player 22.214.171.124 by asoftwareplus.com from your PC, we are not saying that DVD Player 126.96.36.199 by asoftwareplus.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVD Player 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:14:14.667