This web page is about DVD PixPlay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DVD PixPlay from your systemXequte Software
. More information about Xequte Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.xequte.com
if you want to read more on DVD PixPlay on Xequte Software's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. DVD PixPlay's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.00 MB (4194312 bytes) on disk and is labeled PixPlay.exe.
The executables below are part of DVD PixPlay. They take about 8.90 MB (9333061
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoRun.exe (65.00 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (378.69 KB)
- PixPlay.exe (4.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (662.84 KB)
- PXPViewer.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.35
of DVD PixPlay. For more DVD PixPlay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DVD PixPlay is a program by the software company Xequte Software. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase DVD PixPlay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD PixPlay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DVD PixPlay or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVD PixPlay". The DVD PixPlay application will be found very quickly. When you click DVD PixPlay in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DVD PixPlay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD PixPlay:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xequte.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVD PixPlay.
8. After removing DVD PixPlay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DVD PixPlay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD PixPlay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD PixPlay by Xequte Software from your PC, we are not saying that DVD PixPlay by Xequte Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD PixPlay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 15:22:51.867