This page contains complete information on how to remove DVD Hive for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DVD Hive from your systemamzayle
. More data about amzayle can be read here
. More data about the program DVD Hive can be found at http://dvd-hive.sourceforge.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Hive directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DVD Hive is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Hive\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. DVDHive.exe is the DVD Hive's primary executable file and it takes circa 264.50 KB (270848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DVD Hive. They occupy about 1.15 MB (1201559
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dvdauthor.exe (134.92 KB)
- DVDHive.exe (264.50 KB)
- jpeg2yuv.exe (63.63 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (211.74 KB)
- mpeg2enc.exe (373.70 KB)
- mpgtx.exe (45.50 KB)
- mplex.exe (36.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (42.91 KB)
The current page applies to DVD Hive version 1.0.3
DVD Hive is a program marketed by amzayle. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase DVD Hive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DVD Hive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DVD Hive or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Hive". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Hive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DVD Hive in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DVD Hive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Hive:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvd-hive.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Hive\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVD Hive.
8. After uninstalling DVD Hive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DVD Hive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Hive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD Hive by amzayle from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD Hive by amzayle is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD Hive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 21:37:23.550