DVD Games - Turok Evolution
This web page contains complete information on how to remove DVD Games - Turok Evolution for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DVD Games - Turok Evolution from your PCDVD Games
. Check out here
for more details on DVD Games. Please follow http://www.dvdgame.com.ua
if you want to read more on DVD Games - Turok Evolution on DVD Games's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Turok Evolution folder (same installation drive as Windows). DVD Games - Turok Evolution's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Turok Evolution\unwise.exe. DVD Games - Turok Evolution's primary file takes around 126.00 KB (129024 bytes) and its name is UNWISE.EXE.
DVD Games - Turok Evolution contains of the executables below. They occupy 126.00 KB (129024
bytes) on disk.
This data is about DVD Games - Turok Evolution version 1.0
DVD Games - Turok Evolution is a program by DVD Games. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall DVD Games - Turok Evolution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DVD Games - Turok Evolution from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD Games - Turok Evolution or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVD Games - Turok Evolution". If it exists on your system the DVD Games - Turok Evolution program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DVD Games - Turok Evolution in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DVD Games - Turok Evolution, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Games - Turok Evolution:
- The publisher is: http://www.dvdgame.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Turok Evolution\unwise.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVD Games - Turok Evolution.
8. After uninstalling DVD Games - Turok Evolution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DVD Games - Turok Evolution which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD Games - Turok Evolution using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD Games - Turok Evolution by DVD Games from your PC, we are not saying that DVD Games - Turok Evolution by DVD Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD Games - Turok Evolution supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 07:36:27.753