DVD Firmwares and Drivers 22.214.171.124
This web page is about DVD Firmwares and Drivers 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DVD Firmwares and Drivers 188.8.131.52 from your PCSakysoft s.r.l.
. Additional info about Sakysoft s.r.l. can be found here
. Click on http://burners.burn4free.com/dvd-firmwares-and-drivers.htm
to get more facts about DVD Firmwares and Drivers 184.108.40.206 on Sakysoft s.r.l.'s website. DVD Firmwares and Drivers 220.127.116.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall DVD Firmwares and Drivers 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.55 MB (3720704 bytes) on disk and is labeled DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers.exe.
The executable files below are part of DVD Firmwares and Drivers 22.214.171.124. They take about 4.51 MB (4733089
bytes) on disk.
- DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers.exe (3.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (988.66 KB)
The current web page applies to DVD Firmwares and Drivers 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
DVD Firmwares and Drivers 184.108.40.206 is an application released by Sakysoft s.r.l.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase DVD Firmwares and Drivers 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DVD Firmwares and Drivers 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD Firmwares and Drivers 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Firmwares and Drivers 126.96.36.199". The DVD Firmwares and Drivers 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DVD Firmwares and Drivers 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DVD Firmwares and Drivers 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Firmwares and Drivers 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://burners.burn4free.com/dvd-firmwares-and-drivers.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFirmwaresAndDrivers\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVD Firmwares and Drivers 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling DVD Firmwares and Drivers 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Firmwares and Drivers 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD Firmwares and Drivers 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DVD Firmwares and Drivers 220.127.116.11 by Sakysoft s.r.l. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD Firmwares and Drivers 18.104.22.168 by Sakysoft s.r.l. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVD Firmwares and Drivers 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:30:37.447