DVD Drive Repair 22.214.171.1240
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DVD Drive Repair 126.96.36.1990 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DVD Drive Repair 188.8.131.520 from your computerRizonesoft
. You can find out more on Rizonesoft or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.rizonesoft.com
to get more details about DVD Drive Repair 184.108.40.2060 on Rizonesoft's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\DVD Drive Repair folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\DVD Drive Repair\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DVD Drive Repair 220.127.116.110. DVD Drive Repair 18.104.22.1680's primary file takes around 1.98 MB (2076672 bytes) and is named DVDRepair.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DVD Drive Repair 22.214.171.1240. They take about 2.67 MB (2801862
bytes) on disk.
- DVDRepair.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.19 KB)
The current web page applies to DVD Drive Repair 126.96.36.1990 version 188.8.131.520
DVD Drive Repair 184.108.40.2060 is an application offered by Rizonesoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall DVD Drive Repair 220.127.116.110 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DVD Drive Repair 18.104.22.1680 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVD Drive Repair 22.214.171.1240 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD Drive Repair 126.96.36.1990". The DVD Drive Repair 188.8.131.520 app will be found automatically. When you select DVD Drive Repair 184.108.40.2060 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DVD Drive Repair 220.127.116.110, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Drive Repair 18.104.22.1680:
- The publisher is: https://www.rizonesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\DVD Drive Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVD Drive Repair 22.214.171.1240.
8. After removing DVD Drive Repair 126.96.36.1990, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Drive Repair 188.8.131.520 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Drive Repair 184.108.40.2060 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD Drive Repair 220.127.116.110 by Rizonesoft from your computer, we are not saying that DVD Drive Repair 18.104.22.1680 by Rizonesoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD Drive Repair 22.214.171.1240 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 02:45:58.713