DVD Creator 1.0.26
This web page is about DVD Creator 1.0.26 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall DVD Creator 1.0.26 from your computerApeaksoft Studio
. More data about Apeaksoft Studio can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Apeaksoft Studio\DVD Creator directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Apeaksoft Studio\DVD Creator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DVD Creator 1.0.26. The program's main executable file is labeled DVD Creator.exe and it has a size of 432.23 KB (442600 bytes).
DVD Creator 1.0.26 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.58 MB (80299416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (158.73 KB)
- DVD Creator.exe (432.23 KB)
- enc.exe (27.41 MB)
- Feedback.exe (29.73 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (43.50 MB)
- IGMuxer.exe (51.73 KB)
- Patch.exe (638.00 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (189.73 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (262.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
- VSO.exe (61.73 KB)
- Burner.exe (178.23 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (441.73 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (559.73 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (421.23 KB)
- spumux.exe (485.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.26
of DVD Creator 1.0.26.
DVD Creator 1.0.26 is an application marketed by Apeaksoft Studio. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove DVD Creator 1.0.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DVD Creator 1.0.26 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVD Creator 1.0.26 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD Creator 1.0.26". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Creator 1.0.26 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DVD Creator 1.0.26 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DVD Creator 1.0.26, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVD Creator 1.0.26.
8. After uninstalling DVD Creator 1.0.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Creator 1.0.26 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Creator 1.0.26 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DVD Creator 1.0.26 by Apeaksoft Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD Creator 1.0.26 by Apeaksoft Studio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DVD Creator 1.0.26 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 22:03:44.220