DVD Copy Xpress 2.0
DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 from your computerDVDCOPYXPRESS.COM
. You can find out more on DVDCOPYXPRESS.COM or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dvdcopyxpress.com
to get more information about DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 on DVDCOPYXPRESS.COM's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DVD Copy Xpress directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 is "C:\Program Files\DVD Copy Xpress\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 604.00 KB (618496 bytes) on disk and is called DVDCOPYXPRESS.exe.
The following executables are installed together with DVD Copy Xpress 2.0. They take about 1.46 MB (1534098
bytes) on disk.
- DVDCOPYXPRESS.exe (604.00 KB)
- NeroCmd.exe (136.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
- Update.exe (684.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of DVD Copy Xpress 2.0.
DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 is an application offered by DVDCOPYXPRESS.COM. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD Copy Xpress 2.0". The DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you click DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DVD Copy Xpress 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Copy Xpress 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.dvdcopyxpress.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DVD Copy Xpress\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVD Copy Xpress 2.0.
8. After removing DVD Copy Xpress 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 by DVDCOPYXPRESS.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 by DVDCOPYXPRESS.COM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD Copy Xpress 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:59:14.783