DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302
DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 at http://www.dvd-cloner.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dvd-cloner.exe is the DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302's primary executable file and it takes approximately 956.00 KB (978944 bytes) on disk.
DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.99 MB (2091290
bytes) on disk.
- Dvd-cloner.exe (956.00 KB)
- dvdsmart.exe (52.00 KB)
- runas.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (978.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302.
DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 is a program released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302". If it is installed on your PC the DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 app will be found very quickly. After you select DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302.
8. After removing DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD-Cloner V11.10 Build 1302 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:31:03.233