DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202
DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Further information on OpenCloner Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 at http://www.dvd-cloner.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202's primary file takes about 32.87 MB (34467840 bytes) and its name is Dvd-cloner.exe.
DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 34.07 MB (35726618
bytes) on disk.
- Dvd-cloner.exe (32.87 MB)
- dvdsmart.exe (52.00 KB)
- runas.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.09 MB)
The current web page applies to DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 version 10.00.0.1202
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-Cloner 2013_is1
DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 is a program by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202". If it exists on your system the DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 program will be found automatically. When you click DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202:
- The publisher is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202.
8. After removing DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1202 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:03:31.820