You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DVD-Cloner Platinum for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DVD-Cloner Platinum from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on OpenCloner Inc.. You can read more about on DVD-Cloner Platinum at http://www.dvd-cloner.com/contact.html
. Usually the DVD-Cloner Platinum program is installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\DVD-Cloner Platinum folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing DVD-Cloner Platinum is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\DVD-Cloner Platinum\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. dvd-cloner.exe is the DVD-Cloner Platinum's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.50 MB (1576616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside DVD-Cloner Platinum. They take about 22.54 MB (23637717
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (265.55 KB)
- decss.exe (17.66 KB)
- dvd-cloner.exe (1.50 MB)
- dvdsmart.exe (74.00 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (2.75 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- mediacore.exe (11.52 MB)
- RegionFree.exe (20.16 KB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of DVD-Cloner Platinum. For other DVD-Cloner Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DVD-Cloner Platinum is a program by OpenCloner Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall DVD-Cloner Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DVD-Cloner Platinum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVD-Cloner Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD-Cloner Platinum". The DVD-Cloner Platinum program will be found automatically. When you click DVD-Cloner Platinum in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DVD-Cloner Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-Cloner Platinum:
- The software company is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com/contact.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\DVD-Cloner Platinum\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DVD-Cloner Platinum.
8. After uninstalling DVD-Cloner Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD-Cloner Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD-Cloner Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVD-Cloner Platinum by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD-Cloner Platinum by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DVD-Cloner Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 21:48:03.950