DVD Catalyst 126.96.36.199
DVD Catalyst 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DVD Catalyst 184.108.40.206 from your PCTools4Movies
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Tools4Movies. More details about DVD Catalyst 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.tools4movies.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Catalyst directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Catalyst\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DVD Catalyst 18.104.22.168. The program's main executable file is labeled DVDCatalyst4.exe and it has a size of 4.97 MB (5206528 bytes).
DVD Catalyst 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 5.02 MB (5267703
bytes) on disk.
- DVDCatalyst4.exe (4.97 MB)
- uninst.exe (59.74 KB)
This data is about DVD Catalyst 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
DVD Catalyst 184.108.40.206 is an application by Tools4Movies. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall DVD Catalyst 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DVD Catalyst 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVD Catalyst 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVD Catalyst 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the DVD Catalyst 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DVD Catalyst 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DVD Catalyst 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Catalyst 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.tools4movies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Catalyst\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVD Catalyst 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling DVD Catalyst 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD Catalyst 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Catalyst 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD Catalyst 220.127.116.11 by Tools4Movies from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD Catalyst 18.104.22.168 by Tools4Movies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD Catalyst 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:42:47.190