DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998
DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. You can read more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.dvd-cloner.com
if you want to read more on DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 on OpenCloner Inc.'s web page. DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Dvd-cloner directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 is "C:\Program Files\Dvd-cloner\unins000.exe". Dvd-cloner7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 16.17 MB (16953344 bytes) on disk.
DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.97 MB (17798147
bytes) on disk:
- DVD-Cloner.7.x.Generic.Patch-JW.exe (59.23 KB)
- Dvd-cloner7.exe (16.17 MB)
- dvdsmart.exe (44.00 KB)
- exportlog.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
This web page is about DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 version 188.8.131.528
DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 is an application by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998". The DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 application will be found very quickly. After you click DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998:
- The publisher is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dvd-cloner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998.
8. After removing DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD-CLONER V7.60 Build 998 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:55:59.330