DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dvd-cloner.com
to get more facts about DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dvd-cloner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dvd-cloner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Dvd-cloner7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 16.17 MB (16953344 bytes) on disk.
DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.92 MB (17737498
bytes) on disk.
- Dvd-cloner7.exe (16.17 MB)
- dvdsmart.exe (44.00 KB)
- exportlog.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
This data is about DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 version 18.104.22.1686
DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 is an application released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996". If it exists on your system the DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dvd-cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996.
8. After uninstalling DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD-CLONER V7.40 Build 996 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 03:48:14.777