DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 from your systemCirlinca, Inc.
. Additional info about Cirlinca, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 at http://www.cirlinca.com
. DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cirlinca DVD-Audio Solo folder, subject to the user's choice. DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cirlinca DVD-Audio Solo\uninst.exe. DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4's main file takes about 1.76 MB (1850488 bytes) and is named DVDASOLO.exe.
DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.11 MB (12702025
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDASOLO.exe (1.76 MB)
- DVDASOLOSTD.exe (6.92 MB)
- InstallPlugin.exe (370.05 KB)
- makem2v.exe (289.04 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.12 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (105.00 KB)
- jpeg2yuv.exe (188.50 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (2.12 MB)
- mpeg2enc.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 version 4.4
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 from your computer.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\UserName\Startmenü\Programme\Cirlinca DVD-Audio Solo Std\Website.lnk
- C:\Programme\Cirlinca DVD-Audio Solo\DVD-Audio Solo Standard.url
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-Audio Solo Standard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-Audio Solo Standard\DisplayName
DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 is an application released by Cirlinca, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4". If it exists on your system the DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 app will be found automatically. When you select DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.cirlinca.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cirlinca DVD-Audio Solo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4.
8. After removing DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 by Cirlinca, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 by Cirlinca, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD-Audio Solo Standard 4.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 18:27:14.177