DVBViewer Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DVBViewer Pro from your systemCM&V
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CM&V. More data about the program DVBViewer Pro can be found at http://www.cmuv.de
. Usually the DVBViewer Pro application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tv TNT - DVBViewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for DVBViewer Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tv TNT - DVBViewer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called KeyTool.exe and its approximative size is 435.00 KB (445440 bytes).
DVBViewer Pro contains of the executables below. They take 8.68 MB (9097674
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbconvert.exe (49.50 KB)
- DVBServer.exe (397.13 KB)
- DVBVDownloader.exe (459.80 KB)
- dvbviewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- KeyTool.exe (435.00 KB)
- regfilter.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.43 KB)
- DVBViewer_setup.exe (5.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9
of DVBViewer Pro. Click on the links below for other DVBViewer Pro versions:
...click to view all...
DVBViewer Pro is a program marketed by CM&V. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove DVBViewer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DVBViewer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVBViewer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVBViewer Pro". The DVBViewer Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DVBViewer Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DVBViewer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVBViewer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.cmuv.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tv TNT - DVBViewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVBViewer Pro.
8. After removing DVBViewer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DVBViewer Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVBViewer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVBViewer Pro by CM&V from your computer, nor are we saying that DVBViewer Pro by CM&V is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVBViewer Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 11:39:58.490