DVBSky Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DVBSky Player from your systemCM&V
. You can read more on CM&V or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.dvbviewer.com
if you want to read more on DVBSky Player on CM&V's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBSky folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DVBSky Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBSky\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. DVBSky.exe is the DVBSky Player's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.47 MB (1541632 bytes) on disk.
DVBSky Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.16 MB (2262077
bytes) on disk.
- DVBSky.exe (1.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.56 KB)
DVBSky Player is an application marketed by CM&V. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall DVBSky Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DVBSky Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DVBSky Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVBSky Player". If it is installed on your PC the DVBSky Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DVBSky Player in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DVBSky Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVBSky Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvbviewer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBSky\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVBSky Player.
8. After uninstalling DVBSky Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVBSky Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVBSky Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVBSky Player by CM&V from your PC, nor are we saying that DVBSky Player by CM&V is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVBSky Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:00:29.563