DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b
DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b from your systemDVBSKy Inc.
. More information on DVBSKy Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details related to DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b at http://www.dvbsky.net
. DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SkyData directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b is C:\Program Files\SkyData\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SkyData.exe is the DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.20 MB (1261568 bytes) on disk.
DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.16 MB (4358537
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- DrvInstall.exe (546.69 KB)
- SkyData.exe (1.20 MB)
- SkyData_cn.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b.
DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b is an application released by the software company DVBSKy Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b or simply click the Search field and type in "DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b". The DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b program will be found very quickly. After you select DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvbsky.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SkyData\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b.
8. After uninstalling DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b by DVBSKy Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b by DVBSKy Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVBSKy IP Data V1.1b in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-08 21:29:44.373