DU Meter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DU Meter directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. DU Meter's primary file takes about 4.05 MB (4245176 bytes) and is called DUMeter.exe. A guide to uninstall DU Meter from your computer
DU Meter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.41 MB (6718091
bytes) on disk.
- DUMeter.exe (4.05 MB)
- DUMeterSvc.exe (2.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.78 KB)
Many files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove DU Meter from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove DU Meter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DU Meter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter\DUMetr32.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DU Meter 7.09 Build 4754 (Mr.TPG) ????????????.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DU Meter\DU Meter.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DU Meter\Uninstall DU Meter.lnk
Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase DU Meter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DU Meter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DU Meter or simply click the Search field and type in "DU Meter". If it is installed on your PC the DU Meter program will be found automatically. After you click DU Meter in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DU Meter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DU Meter.
8. After removing DU Meter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DU Meter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DU Meter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130