You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DTaskManager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DTaskManager from your PCDimio Corporation
. You can find out more on Dimio Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DTaskManager folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for DTaskManager is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\DTaskManager\uninst1~.nsu". DTaskManager's primary file takes around 237.00 KB (242688 bytes) and is called DTaskManager.exe.
DTaskManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 237.00 KB (242688
bytes) on disk.
- DTaskManager.exe (237.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.54
DTaskManager is a program marketed by Dimio Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove DTaskManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DTaskManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DTaskManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DTaskManager". If it is installed on your PC the DTaskManager program will be found very quickly. After you click DTaskManager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DTaskManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DTaskManager.
8. After removing DTaskManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DTaskManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DTaskManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DTaskManager by Dimio Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that DTaskManager by Dimio Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DTaskManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:43:46.630