You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DTaskManager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DTaskManager from your PCDimio Corporation
. You can find out more on Dimio Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DTaskManager folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for DTaskManager is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\DTaskManager\uninst1~.nsu". DTaskManager's primary file takes around 237.00 KB (242688 bytes) and is called DTaskManager.exe.
DTaskManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 237.00 KB (242688
bytes) on disk.
- DTaskManager.exe (237.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.54
DTaskManager is a program marketed by Dimio Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove DTaskManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DTaskManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DTaskManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "DTaskManager". If it is installed on your PC the DTaskManager program will be found very quickly. After you click DTaskManager in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DTaskManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DTaskManager.
8. After removing DTaskManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DTaskManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DTaskManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DTaskManager by Dimio Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that DTaskManager by Dimio Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DTaskManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:43:46.630