DTM ODBC Manager 18.104.22.168
This page contains complete information on how to remove DTM ODBC Manager 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall DTM ODBC Manager 126.96.36.199 from your systemDTM soft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DTM soft. Click on http://www.sqledit.com/odbc
to get more information about DTM ODBC Manager 188.8.131.52 on DTM soft's website. DTM ODBC Manager 184.108.40.206 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DTM ODBC Manager directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall DTM ODBC Manager 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\DTM ODBC Manager\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled odbcmgr.exe and its approximative size is 266.13 KB (272512 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in DTM ODBC Manager 18.104.22.168. They occupy 974.40 KB (997790
bytes) on disk.
- odbcmgr.exe (266.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.28 KB)
This web page is about DTM ODBC Manager 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
DTM ODBC Manager 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by DTM soft. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase DTM ODBC Manager 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DTM ODBC Manager 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DTM ODBC Manager 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DTM ODBC Manager 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the DTM ODBC Manager 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DTM ODBC Manager 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DTM ODBC Manager 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DTM ODBC Manager 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.sqledit.com/odbc
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DTM ODBC Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DTM ODBC Manager 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing DTM ODBC Manager 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DTM ODBC Manager 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DTM ODBC Manager 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DTM ODBC Manager 184.108.40.206 by DTM soft from your PC, nor are we saying that DTM ODBC Manager 220.127.116.11 by DTM soft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DTM ODBC Manager 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 12:38:49.383