DTD Calculator 1.02
You can find below details on how to uninstall DTD Calculator 1.02 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DTD Calculator 1.02 from your computerClever Technologies
. Check out here
for more information on Clever Technologies. More details about the software DTD Calculator 1.02 can be found at http://www.clevertec.co.uk
. DTD Calculator 1.02 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DTDCalculator folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall DTD Calculator 1.02 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DTDCalculator\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) on disk and is labeled DTDCalculator.exe.
The following executables are installed together with DTD Calculator 1.02. They occupy about 1.00 MB (1048857
bytes) on disk.
- DTDCalculator.exe (348.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
The current page applies to DTD Calculator 1.02 version 1.02
DTD Calculator 1.02 is an application marketed by Clever Technologies. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DTD Calculator 1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DTD Calculator 1.02 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DTD Calculator 1.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DTD Calculator 1.02". If it exists on your system the DTD Calculator 1.02 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DTD Calculator 1.02 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DTD Calculator 1.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DTD Calculator 1.02:
- The software company is: http://www.clevertec.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DTDCalculator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DTD Calculator 1.02.
8. After removing DTD Calculator 1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DTD Calculator 1.02 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DTD Calculator 1.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DTD Calculator 1.02 by Clever Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that DTD Calculator 1.02 by Clever Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DTD Calculator 1.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 14:12:18.330