This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DTC2 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall DTC2 from your PCdunt.at
. Check out here
where you can read more on dunt.at. DTC2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dunt.at\DTC2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing DTC2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\dunt.at\DTC2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. DTC2's primary file takes about 343.00 KB (351232 bytes) and is named DTC2.exe.
DTC2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 812.09 KB (831578
bytes) on disk.
- DTC2.exe (343.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- Update.exe (352.09 KB)
This info is about DTC2 version 0.42
alone. You can find here a few links to other DTC2 versions:
DTC2 is a program offered by dunt.at. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase DTC2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DTC2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DTC2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DTC2". If it exists on your system the DTC2 app will be found very quickly. After you select DTC2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DTC2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DTC2.
8. After removing DTC2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DTC2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DTC2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DTC2 by dunt.at from your PC, we are not saying that DTC2 by dunt.at is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DTC2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 18:42:08.640