DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1
DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 from your computerDmitrijs Volkovs
. More data about Dmitrijs Volkovs can be found here
. Further information about DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 can be found at http://www.esmistudio.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DSV PHP Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DSV PHP Editor\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled dsvPHPeditor.exe and it has a size of 8.43 MB (8838656 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1. They take about 9.57 MB (10036684
bytes) on disk.
- dsvPHPeditor.exe (8.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.84 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (36.06 KB)
- php.exe (28.05 KB)
- DbgListener.exe (400.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 version 3.2.1
DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 is an application offered by the software company Dmitrijs Volkovs. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1". If it exists on your system the DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.esmistudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DSV PHP Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1.
8. After uninstalling DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 by Dmitrijs Volkovs from your computer, nor are we saying that DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 by Dmitrijs Volkovs is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DSV PHP Editor 3.2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 11:52:01.650