This page is about DSPWin 3.1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DSPWin 3.1.2 from your PCHAL Communications Corp.
. More info about HAL Communications Corp. can be read here
. Please follow www.halcomm.com
if you want to read more on DSPWin 3.1.2 on HAL Communications Corp.'s web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HAL Communications Corp\DSPWin 3.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DSPWin 3.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HAL Communications Corp\DSPWin 3.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.86 MB (1955328 bytes) on disk and is titled DSPWin.exe.
The following executables are contained in DSPWin 3.1.2. They take 2.54 MB (2662682
bytes) on disk.
- DSPWin.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to DSPWin 3.1.2 version 3.1.2
DSPWin 3.1.2 is an application released by HAL Communications Corp.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase DSPWin 3.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DSPWin 3.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DSPWin 3.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DSPWin 3.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the DSPWin 3.1.2 program will be found automatically. When you select DSPWin 3.1.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DSPWin 3.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DSPWin 3.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: www.halcomm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HAL Communications Corp\DSPWin 3.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DSPWin 3.1.2.
8. After uninstalling DSPWin 3.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DSPWin 3.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DSPWin 3.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DSPWin 3.1.2 by HAL Communications Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that DSPWin 3.1.2 by HAL Communications Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DSPWin 3.1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 04:02:03.560