DSLR Remote Pro
This web page is about DSLR Remote Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DSLR Remote Pro from your PCBreeze Systems Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Breeze Systems Ltd. More info about the program DSLR Remote Pro can be seen at http://www.breezesys.com
. DSLR Remote Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\BreezeSys\DSLR Remote Pro folder, subject to the user's choice. DSLR Remote Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Arquivos de programas\BreezeSys\DSLR Remote Pro\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.56 MB (2682896 bytes) on disk and is called DSlrRemote.exe.
DSLR Remote Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.85 MB (4034822
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BBProDisplay.exe (184.02 KB)
- DSlrRemote.exe (2.56 MB)
- PhotoboothBtn_DSLR.exe (328.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (424.18 KB)
- DSLRRemoteTest.exe (164.02 KB)
- SpawnGuiApp.exe (220.02 KB)
This data is about DSLR Remote Pro version 2.5.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other DSLR Remote Pro releases:
...click to view all...
DSLR Remote Pro is an application offered by Breeze Systems Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove DSLR Remote Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DSLR Remote Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DSLR Remote Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "DSLR Remote Pro". The DSLR Remote Pro application will be found very quickly. When you click DSLR Remote Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DSLR Remote Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DSLR Remote Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\BreezeSys\DSLR Remote Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DSLR Remote Pro.
8. After removing DSLR Remote Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DSLR Remote Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DSLR Remote Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DSLR Remote Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that DSLR Remote Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DSLR Remote Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 01:46:44.140