You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DS Clock for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall DS Clock from your systemDuality Software
. You can read more on Duality Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about DS Clock can be seen at http://www.dualitysoft.com/dsclock/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DS Clock folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling DS Clock is C:\Program Files\DS Clock\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled dsclock.exe and it has a size of 1.69 MB (1772048 bytes).
DS Clock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.49 MB (2614304
bytes) on disk.
- dsclock.exe (1.69 MB)
- dsetime.exe (94.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (728.02 KB)
This info is about DS Clock version 4.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other DS Clock releases:
...click to view all...
DS Clock is a program released by the software company Duality Software. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove DS Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DS Clock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DS Clock or simply click the Search feature and type in "DS Clock". The DS Clock application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DS Clock in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DS Clock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DS Clock:
- The software company is: http://www.dualitysoft.com/dsclock/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DS Clock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DS Clock.
8. After uninstalling DS Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DS Clock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DS Clock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DS Clock by Duality Software from your computer, nor are we saying that DS Clock by Duality Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DS Clock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 18:57:33.347