You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DS-CAM for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DS-CAM from your systemDental Softworks UG (Haftungsbeschränkt)
. You can read more on Dental Softworks UG (Haftungsbeschränkt) or check for application updates here
. Click on www.Dental-Softworks.com
to get more data about DS-CAM on Dental Softworks UG (Haftungsbeschränkt)'s website. DS-CAM is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Dental Softworks\DS-CAM folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Dental Softworks\DS-CAM\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DS-CAM. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.03 MB (4227584 bytes) on disk and is called DS-CAM.exe.
DS-CAM installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.60 MB (29989693
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DS-Calc.exe (354.50 KB)
- DS-CAM.exe (4.03 MB)
- DS-STL_Grabber.exe (481.50 KB)
- DS_UpdateManager.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.07 KB)
- DS-Dongle-Setup.exe (14.86 MB)
- DS-Dongle-Update.exe (1.18 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
This data is about DS-CAM version 2.0
DS-CAM is a program by the software company Dental Softworks UG (Haftungsbeschränkt). Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase DS-CAM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DS-CAM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DS-CAM or simply click the Search field and type in "DS-CAM". If it exists on your system the DS-CAM app will be found very quickly. When you select DS-CAM in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DS-CAM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DS-CAM:
- The publisher is: www.Dental-Softworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dental Softworks\DS-CAM\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DS-CAM.
8. After uninstalling DS-CAM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DS-CAM which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DS-CAM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DS-CAM by Dental Softworks UG (Haftungsbeschränkt) from your PC, nor are we saying that DS-CAM by Dental Softworks UG (Haftungsbeschränkt) is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DS-CAM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:18:58.540