You can find below detailed information on how to remove DR-C120 UserManual for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DR-C120 UserManual from your computerCanon Electronics Inc.
. More information on Canon Electronics Inc. can be found here
. DR-C120 UserManual is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon Electronics\Manual folder, depending on the user's option. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall DR-C120 UserManual. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled ManuView.exe.
DR-C120 UserManual is comprised of the following executables which take 64.00 KB (65536
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to DR-C120 UserManual version 1.05.0000
DR-C120 UserManual is a program released by Canon Electronics Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove DR-C120 UserManual is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DR-C120 UserManual using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DR-C120 UserManual or simply click the Search field and type in "DR-C120 UserManual". If it is installed on your PC the DR-C120 UserManual application will be found very quickly. After you click DR-C120 UserManual in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DR-C120 UserManual, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DR-C120 UserManual.
8. After removing DR-C120 UserManual, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DR-C120 UserManual that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DR-C120 UserManual with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DR-C120 UserManual by Canon Electronics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DR-C120 UserManual by Canon Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DR-C120 UserManual supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-10 12:16:23.410