DR-1210C Job Tool
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DR-1210C Job Tool for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DR-1210C Job Tool from your systemCanon Electronics Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Canon Electronics Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon Electronics\DR1210C directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall DR-1210C Job Tool. The program's main executable file is called TRKJobRegister.exe and its approximative size is 128.07 KB (131146 bytes).
The executables below are part of DR-1210C Job Tool. They occupy about 1.01 MB (1061018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ShFolder.Exe (114.54 KB)
- trkhost.exe (61.54 KB)
- TrkJob.exe (332.00 KB)
- TRKJobRegister.exe (128.07 KB)
- TrkMonitor.exe (84.00 KB)
- wia_regist_tool.exe (316.00 KB)
This info is about DR-1210C Job Tool version 3.1.2008.0328
only. You can find below info on other versions of DR-1210C Job Tool:
DR-1210C Job Tool is a program marketed by the software company Canon Electronics Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove DR-1210C Job Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DR-1210C Job Tool from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DR-1210C Job Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "DR-1210C Job Tool". The DR-1210C Job Tool application will be found automatically. After you select DR-1210C Job Tool in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DR-1210C Job Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DR-1210C Job Tool.
8. After removing DR-1210C Job Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DR-1210C Job Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DR-1210C Job Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DR-1210C Job Tool by Canon Electronics Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DR-1210C Job Tool by Canon Electronics Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DR-1210C Job Tool in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-12 05:05:17.443