DPD is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DPD from your systemSmarts Broadcast Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc.. More details about the application DPD can be found at http://www.SmartsBroadcast.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DPD folder (same installation drive as Windows). DPD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DPD\unins000.exe. DPD's primary file takes around 1.73 MB (1818624 bytes) and its name is DPD.exe.
DPD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.48 MB (2602657
bytes) on disk.
- DPD.exe (1.73 MB)
- JETCOMP.exe (64.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
DPD is an application released by the software company Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase DPD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DPD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DPD or simply activate the Search field and type in "DPD". The DPD app will be found automatically. When you select DPD in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DPD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DPD:
- The publisher is: http://www.SmartsBroadcast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DPD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DPD.
8. After uninstalling DPD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DPD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DPD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DPD by Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DPD by Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DPD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:41:22.600