DOCX Repair Free 1.0
DOCX Repair Free 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DOCX Repair Free 1.0 from your computerRecovery Toolbox, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Detailed information about DOCX Repair Free 1.0 can be seen at http://www.repairdocx.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DOCX Repair Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for DOCX Repair Free 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DOCX Repair Free\unins000.exe. DOCXRepairFree.exe is the DOCX Repair Free 1.0's main executable file and it takes around 774.50 KB (793088 bytes) on disk.
DOCX Repair Free 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.90 MB (1987523
bytes) on disk.
- DOCXRepairFree.exe (774.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about DOCX Repair Free 1.0 version 1.0
DOCX Repair Free 1.0 is an application offered by Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase DOCX Repair Free 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DOCX Repair Free 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DOCX Repair Free 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DOCX Repair Free 1.0". The DOCX Repair Free 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DOCX Repair Free 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DOCX Repair Free 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DOCX Repair Free 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.repairdocx.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DOCX Repair Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DOCX Repair Free 1.0.
8. After removing DOCX Repair Free 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DOCX Repair Free 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DOCX Repair Free 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DOCX Repair Free 1.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DOCX Repair Free 1.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DOCX Repair Free 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 04:50:00.807