DNSC WebBrowser 1.00
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 from your computerDNSC
. You can find out more on DNSC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dnsc.info
to get more info about DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 on DNSC's website. Usually the DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DNSC\DNSC WebBrowser directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DNSC\DNSC WebBrowser\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.75 MB (6025216 bytes) on disk and is called DNSC WebBrowser.exe.
DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.87 MB (6151922
bytes) on disk.
- DNSC WebBrowser.exe (5.75 MB)
- DNSC WebBrowser.vshost.exe (22.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of DNSC WebBrowser 1.00.
DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 is a program released by the software company DNSC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DNSC WebBrowser 1.00". The DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 app will be found very quickly. When you click DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DNSC WebBrowser 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DNSC WebBrowser 1.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.dnsc.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DNSC\DNSC WebBrowser\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00.
8. After removing DNSC WebBrowser 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 by DNSC from your computer, we are not saying that DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 by DNSC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DNSC WebBrowser 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:48:34.740