DNCv5 (15-Day Trial)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) from your systemdncsoftware.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on dncsoftware.com. More details about DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) can be seen at http://www.dncsoftware.com
. Usually the DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DNCv5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DNCv5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called DNCv5.exe and occupies 224.29 KB (229672 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside DNCv5 (15-Day Trial). They take about 922.57 KB (944710
bytes) on disk.
- DNCv5.exe (224.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.7
of DNCv5 (15-Day Trial).
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove DNCv5 (15-Day Trial).Directories that were left behind:Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\DNCv5\DNCv5.ini
- C:\Program Files\DNCv5\Machines\Default.dnc
DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) is an application by dncsoftware.com. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) or simply click the Search feature and type in "DNCv5 (15-Day Trial)". If it is installed on your PC the DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DNCv5 (15-Day Trial), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DNCv5 (15-Day Trial):
- The publisher is: http://www.dncsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DNCv5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DNCv5 (15-Day Trial).
8. After removing DNCv5 (15-Day Trial), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) by dncsoftware.com from your computer, we are not saying that DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) by dncsoftware.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DNCv5 (15-Day Trial) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-30 19:14:04.810