DNC Server 18.104.22.168
This page is about DNC Server 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DNC Server 126.96.36.199 from your computeri-Logic Software
. More information on i-Logic Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.i-logic.com
to get more data about DNC Server 188.8.131.52 on i-Logic Software's website. DNC Server 184.108.40.206 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Logic\DNCServer directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DNC Server 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Logic\DNCServer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled DncServer.exe and it has a size of 14.28 MB (14969032 bytes).
The executables below are part of DNC Server 18.104.22.168. They occupy an average of 15.40 MB (16149392
bytes) on disk.
- DncServer.exe (14.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about DNC Server 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
DNC Server 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company i-Logic Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DNC Server 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DNC Server 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DNC Server 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "DNC Server 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the DNC Server 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. When you click DNC Server 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DNC Server 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DNC Server 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.i-logic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Logic\DNCServer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DNC Server 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling DNC Server 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DNC Server 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DNC Server 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DNC Server 184.108.40.206 by i-Logic Software from your PC, we are not saying that DNC Server 220.127.116.11 by i-Logic Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DNC Server 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 02:16:52.307