DNC Server 220.127.116.11
This page is about DNC Server 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DNC Server 22.214.171.124 from your computeri-Logic Software
. More information on i-Logic Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.i-logic.com
to get more data about DNC Server 126.96.36.199 on i-Logic Software's website. DNC Server 188.8.131.52 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Logic\DNCServer directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DNC Server 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Logic\DNCServer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled DncServer.exe and it has a size of 14.28 MB (14969032 bytes).
The executables below are part of DNC Server 220.127.116.11. They occupy an average of 15.40 MB (16149392
bytes) on disk.
- DncServer.exe (14.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about DNC Server 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
DNC Server 126.96.36.199 is an application by the software company i-Logic Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DNC Server 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DNC Server 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DNC Server 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "DNC Server 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the DNC Server 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. After you click DNC Server 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DNC Server 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DNC Server 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.i-logic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Logic\DNCServer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DNC Server 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling DNC Server 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DNC Server 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DNC Server 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DNC Server 188.8.131.52 by i-Logic Software from your PC, we are not saying that DNC Server 184.108.40.206 by i-Logic Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DNC Server 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 02:16:52.307