DNC Server 188.8.131.52
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DNC Server 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DNC Server 220.127.116.11 from your PCi-Logic Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on i-Logic Software. Please open http://www.i-logic.com
if you want to read more on DNC Server 18.104.22.168 on i-Logic Software's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Logic\DNCServer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Logic\DNCServer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DNC Server 22.214.171.124. The application's main executable file occupies 4.98 MB (5221104 bytes) on disk and is labeled DncServer.exe.
DNC Server 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.08 MB (6378976
bytes) on disk.
- DncServer.exe (4.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to DNC Server 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
DNC Server 220.127.116.11 is an application by i-Logic Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall DNC Server 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DNC Server 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DNC Server 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DNC Server 188.8.131.52". The DNC Server 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. When you click DNC Server 220.127.116.11 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DNC Server 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DNC Server 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.i-logic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Logic\DNCServer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DNC Server 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing DNC Server 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DNC Server 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DNC Server 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DNC Server 18.104.22.168 by i-Logic Software from your PC, we are not saying that DNC Server 22.214.171.124 by i-Logic Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DNC Server 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 04:08:13.410