DNADynamo 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall DNADynamo 1.0 from your computerBlueTractorSoftware Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on BlueTractorSoftware Ltd. Please open http://www.bluetractorsoftware.co.uk
if you want to read more on DNADynamo 1.0 on BlueTractorSoftware Ltd's page. DNADynamo 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DNADynamo directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling DNADynamo 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DNADynamo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. DNADynamo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.75 MB (10224976 bytes) on disk.
DNADynamo 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.89 MB (24000058
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bl2seq.exe (2.53 MB)
- clustalw.exe (7.37 MB)
- DNADynamo.exe (9.75 MB)
- muscle.exe (292.00 KB)
- ntthal.exe (178.29 KB)
- primer3_core236.exe (917.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (265.91 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (74.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.91 KB)
This data is about DNADynamo 1.0 version 1.0
DNADynamo 1.0 is a program offered by BlueTractorSoftware Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall DNADynamo 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DNADynamo 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DNADynamo 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DNADynamo 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the DNADynamo 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DNADynamo 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DNADynamo 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DNADynamo 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.bluetractorsoftware.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DNADynamo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DNADynamo 1.0.
8. After removing DNADynamo 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DNADynamo 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DNADynamo 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DNADynamo 1.0 by BlueTractorSoftware Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that DNADynamo 1.0 by BlueTractorSoftware Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DNADynamo 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:31:20.297