DNA 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall DNA 126.96.36.199 from your computerPCB Piezotronics, Inc.
. More information on PCB Piezotronics, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.larsondavis.com
if you want to read more on DNA 188.8.131.52 on PCB Piezotronics, Inc.'s website. DNA 184.108.40.206 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCB Piezotronics\DNA4 folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PCB Piezotronics\DNA4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DNA 220.127.116.11. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.99 MB (10479616 bytes) on disk and is named DNA.exe.
DNA 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.45 MB (30875606
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DNA.exe (9.99 MB)
- DNA2900.exe (1.11 MB)
- DNA831.exe (4.42 MB)
- LV_DOG.exe (352.00 KB)
- RefCrv.exe (1.67 MB)
- Remote.exe (2.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (778.22 KB)
- usrcrv.exe (1.66 MB)
- ddskl.exe (2.28 MB)
- InstallLibusb.EXE (4.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DNA 126.96.36.199.
DNA 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by PCB Piezotronics, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove DNA 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DNA 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DNA 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "DNA 22.214.171.124". The DNA 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select DNA 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DNA 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DNA 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.larsondavis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCB Piezotronics\DNA4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DNA 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling DNA 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DNA 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DNA 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DNA 184.108.40.206 by PCB Piezotronics, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DNA 220.127.116.11 by PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DNA 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:30:14.003