You can find below details on how to uninstall DMXControl 2.12.2 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall DMXControl 2.12.2 from your PCPopSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on PopSoft. More details about DMXControl 2.12.2 can be seen at http://www.dmxcontrol.de
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DMXControl folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DMXControl 2.12.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DMXControl\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DMXControl 2.12.2's main file takes about 8.83 MB (9259416 bytes) and is called DMXControl.exe.
DMXControl 2.12.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.18 MB (9623730
bytes) on disk.
- DMXControl.exe (8.83 MB)
- PluginAdministrator.exe (218.33 KB)
- uninst.exe (81.45 KB)
- VisNetClient.exe (28.00 KB)
- VisNetServer.exe (28.00 KB)
This page is about DMXControl 2.12.2 version 2.12.2
DMXControl 2.12.2 is a program offered by the software company PopSoft. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall DMXControl 2.12.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DMXControl 2.12.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DMXControl 2.12.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DMXControl 2.12.2". If it exists on your system the DMXControl 2.12.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select DMXControl 2.12.2 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DMXControl 2.12.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DMXControl 2.12.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dmxcontrol.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DMXControl\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DMXControl 2.12.2.
8. After removing DMXControl 2.12.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DMXControl 2.12.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DMXControl 2.12.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DMXControl 2.12.2 by PopSoft from your computer, we are not saying that DMXControl 2.12.2 by PopSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DMXControl 2.12.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 09:47:52.997