DLplayer 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DLplayer 1.0 from your systemjérémy albuixech
. More info about jérémy albuixech can be read here
. You can read more about about DLplayer 1.0 at http://www.dlplayer.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DLplayer folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove DLplayer 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DLplayer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DLplayer.exe is the DLplayer 1.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 395.50 KB (404992 bytes) on disk.
DLplayer 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.05 MB (1103825
bytes) on disk:
- DLplayer.exe (395.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of DLplayer 1.0.
DLplayer 1.0 is a program by the software company jérémy albuixech. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DLplayer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DLplayer 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DLplayer 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DLplayer 1.0". If it exists on your system the DLplayer 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select DLplayer 1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DLplayer 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DLplayer 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dlplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DLplayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DLplayer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling DLplayer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DLplayer 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DLplayer 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DLplayer 1.0 by jérémy albuixech from your PC, nor are we saying that DLplayer 1.0 by jérémy albuixech is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DLplayer 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 12:26:00.870