DLS 5 Workgroup Client
This page is about DLS 5 Workgroup Client for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DLS 5 Workgroup Client from your PCDSC
. You can read more on DSC or check for application updates here
. More info about the app DLS 5 Workgroup Client can be seen at http://www.dsc.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV Client directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing DLS 5 Workgroup Client is C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV Client\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Tyco.TSP.DSC.DLSPRONET.GUI.DLSPRONETStartup40.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 149.79 KB (153384 bytes) on disk.
DLS 5 Workgroup Client is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.29 MB (12890842
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- appconfigencryptiontool.exe (28.13 KB)
- communicationmanagerhost.exe (155.13 KB)
- dls5-int-clientonly.exe (316.74 KB)
- dlsfeedbackstandalone.exe (384.63 KB)
- dlsinstallutility.exe (842.63 KB)
- dlsmdihostworkgroup.exe (867.13 KB)
- dlspronethost.exe (155.13 KB)
- dlsupdateservicewrapper.exe (5.34 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.80 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.30 KB)
- dscexporttoxmlwrapper.exe (145.63 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (842.63 KB)
- sqliteutil.exe (108.63 KB)
- tyco.tsp.appsecurity.authenticationwindowsservicehost.exe (159.13 KB)
- Tyco.TSP.DSC.DLSPRONET.GUI.DLSPRONETStartup40.exe (149.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (178.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of DLS 5 Workgroup Client.
DLS 5 Workgroup Client is an application by the software company DSC. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove DLS 5 Workgroup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DLS 5 Workgroup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DLS 5 Workgroup Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DLS 5 Workgroup Client". The DLS 5 Workgroup Client application will be found automatically. After you click DLS 5 Workgroup Client in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DLS 5 Workgroup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DLS 5 Workgroup Client:
- The software company is: http://www.dsc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DLS 5 Workgroup Client.
8. After removing DLS 5 Workgroup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DLS 5 Workgroup Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DLS 5 Workgroup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DLS 5 Workgroup Client by DSC from your PC, we are not saying that DLS 5 Workgroup Client by DSC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DLS 5 Workgroup Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-26 19:43:27.560